Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Strongest Weight Loss Formula in the apple for Pregnant & BreastFeeding testimonial


Hi, my name is Bianca, I'm a mother to be. Since I became pregnant, I started experiencing a lot of cravings, day and night. Out of nowhere, I'd get the urge to eat ice cream, potato chips, or chocolate. If we didn't have anything in the house, I would send my husband to get me my "fix," no matter what the hour, and I'd tell him it was for the baby. The first 3 months I didn't gain much weight. It was only when I hit my 5th month and topped the scales at 152 pounds that I knew something was wrong. I had figured I had to eat for two while I was pregnant, but now I looked like I was carrying triplets instead of only one baby! ------------- My friend Joanna from New York was also in her 5th month of pregnancy, and she had been having the same problem as me. But her doctor told her that she only needed 300 extra calories a day, and recommended that she use the RocaLabs formula to help her with cravings and to keep her weight down. She told me she'd been having great success with it. At first she had a few side effects with bloating and gas, and called the product's medical staff. They were friendly and helpful, and explained to her that the formula had a high fiber content, which not everyone was used to. They advised her to lower her dose for a few days until her body became accustomed to it. --------- The formula is all natural and was not harmful to her or her unborn child. She explained to me that she would take the formula in the morning mixed with yogurt, and drink a ...

Rraci Brewster Review




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links